Baby blue Subaru stickers
Recently my husband Bill sold his baby blue 1991 Subaru Legacy, his trusted travel companion for many years. In memory of the ol’ Sube, I made some die cut stickers to share using my laser printer and Silhouette Cameo’s awesome optical registration feature. Rust spots, Thule rocket box, bike hitch, and stickers on stickers on stickers made it a tough car to miss in the parking lot and a welcome sight at trailheads and travels across the West, from Alaska to California.
Tools for this illustration and sticker:
- Microsoft Surface Pro with Surface Pen and Type Cover
- Adobe Photoshop (for drawing from a photo)
- Adobe Illustrator (to convert drawing to vector and color)
- Avery GHS chemical labels, 8.5 x 11″
- HP LaserJet Pro 200 color
- Silhouette Studio (CNC software)
- Silhouette Cameo (CNC drag knife cutter with optical registration
Get in touch if you’d like to know more about printing your own die-cut stickers!