The wonderful team at the Fairbanks based Interior Alaska Land Trust commissioned this logo, website and brand redesign to better represent the organization locally, statewide and nationally.
- Completely redesigned logo featuring native black spruce trees, aurora, and the unique colors of Alaska’s interior skies and lands
- Editable letterhead templates
- Redesigned, mobile-first website transferred from WordPress.com to a WordPress.org-CMS-based site with the Divi theme from Elegant Themes
- A captivating new hero /billboard image and strong call to action
- Training for organizational staff to manage website content and users
- Sourcing of low-cost web hosting for registered nonprofit from DreamHost
- Land north of the Alaska Range
- Warm light on native trees
- Connection between the land and people of the North
Check back soon for more about the website for this project, print collateral and more!