As a part of the Scribe Away web and content design team, I was fortunate to work on a new graphic identity and website for the Mat-Su Visitor Foundation with Margaret Adsit and Bonnie Quill.
More screenshots and print collateral images coming soon!
Project components included:
- Creative copy written specifically to improve SEO and the clarity of MVF’s mission for potential supporters and current partners
- A new logo design featuring key aspects of the visitor center in a tourism destination
- Colors associated with the Mat-Su Gateway Visitor Center project logo
- Mobile-first typography for best readability in person and on screen
- Custom print collateral design and copywriting
- WordPress-based website design with the story of the visitor center project as the guiding principle
- Curation of high quality images in combination with architectural renderings
- Branded grant proposal template
- Training with MVF staff on website editing and use of their proposal template